Monday, January 09, 2006

IF colors were numbers and vice versa

The other night as I lay on the deck looking up into the clear ocean sky, I wondered about all the aliens that have come to this planet to cut British peoples grass. If I were to catch one with my mighty Swordfish Net, and sit him down for a nice tall glass of orange juice (Viamin C is a sailors best friend) to pick his brain (?) would we really be able to communicate, not quite unlike my dream that I had when I was only six years of age. I would imagine that we would need a couple o pitchers of OJ o get the conversation rolling. And what if she/he/neither/both had a citrus allergy. I would not know until it was too late. I would not feel remorse, but rather I think I would stage a dramatic sea harpooning and sell the digital photo imagery to a reputable media outlet such as the Sears Roebuck Christmas Catalogue. ACT NOW!!!! Supplies are limited. I hope you like gray. The shipping box may be soggy from all the melted ice. ICE from the NORTH POLE!!!!! Ice mined by albino polar bears. Ice that tastes like the sweet nectar of Santa's Vineyard. I am going to go grab another beer from the galley. If I don't come back I probably fell overboard. That is why I attach a life buoy to my waist. NOT to be confused with "my waste".

Three sky in the morning, sailor take warning. Eight sky at night, sailor's delight!

1 Comments:

At Wed Jan 11, 08:34:00 AM CST, Blogger tiny robot said...

Well, now that you've explained it to my very slow brain, I get it! I really get it!

Lucy in the Sky W/ Diamonds

 

Post a Comment

<< Home