Saturday, June 16, 2007

Great News

I have just recieved the results from the Personality and Career Aptitude Assessment Inventory that I took back in February, while I was visiting the Strait of DeBoat. Obviously, I scored very high marks for Sea Captain, as well as Male SuperModel. But surprisingly, rounding out my top three was Musical Disc Jockey. At first I was caught unawares, but then it began to grow on me, like barnacles on a hull. I have sent off for some information about taking correspondence courses at the reknowned music school of Julliard. (My safety school is Brooklyn College Conservatory of Music.) I cannot wait to hear back from them, as I have already picked out my performance name. I will be known as :

D.J. Tanner, Cause I'm Always Performing for a Full House!!!!This is gonna be off the fishhook.

Gorton Out.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Mon Jun 18, 09:13:00 AM CDT, Blogger tiny robot said...

"D J Tanner."

Owww! That joke hurt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home