Saturday, June 23, 2007

SeaMonster.com Job Posting-Job Code 942QN-383F

A posishun has opend up abored our shipp. I am a multippul amputy and I needs asistince, in mor wayz than won, in the wryting of myne and meez cruz pursenal blog. The posishin was formerlee and formaly held by my trusted ade Paul E. who has now moovd on too blooer oshins. Litturaly. The pay iz negoshabul depindding on expeerynce, and the benfitz are grate if you ar curintly unimployd and ar reseeving NO benfitz. Wurk tire iz casual az iz the atmostfeer. dont get two relaxxd tho becuz i drink a lot and one nevr nos if i wil remeber hoo you ar or not All seeryusniss asyde, iff i haf to keep relying, on thees illiturit ess o bees too doo my tieping then no wun iz gunna reed my blog enymor. Pleez huree.

goretin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home